Dr Bhupinder Cooner
Dr Mark Bermingham
MBChB LFHom(Med) MRCGP PGCME
Dr Ruth Heatherley
BSc(hons) MBChB MRCGP
Dr John Le Brun
BSc(hons) MSc MBChB MRCGP (2023)
Gnosall Surgery is a training practice and as such it provides a variety of training to people in the medical profession including:
- Vocational training for doctors who are seeking to become General Practitioners.
- Primary care training / education for qualified doctors in their foundation years. These doctors may be placed with the practice for between 4 and 12 months.
- Medical students from Keele University.
Dr Cooner, Dr Bermingham and Dr Heatherley provide training supervision.
Josh Morris, Pamela Jennings and Harry Lewis
- Becky Loach Lead Practice Nurse
- Stephanie Chambers Chronic Disease Lead
- Janine Bye
Alec Jenks, Dilmon Jacob, Aaron Stubbs and Paul Hanson.
Julie Doyle and Marie Downs
You can contact the District Nursing Team on 0300 124 0343
Maxine Mills and Rebecca Rabone
You can contact the Health Visiting Team on 01785 828909
Liam Donovan, Sophie Maunders and Gemma Salmon
Parina Dattani and Bobby Standley
Lisa has responsibility for the day to day management of the Practice and will be happy to deal with any queries or comments you may have concerning the Practice.
Ashleigh Davies Operations Manager
Nicola Honey, Ellena Pye, Tara Kent, Nicola Dagg, Abby Smith, Mikaela Swift and Tina Fleming
Jemima Rossi, Helen Edge, Alistair Swift, Maddison Bates and Patrick Heatherley
Elaine Beardmore and Susan Winnington
Les Hughes and Nick Smith Caretakers