The free Patient Access app provides greater convenience for patients who are away from a desktop PC or laptop, with access to an Android or Apple Smartphone.
For security reasons you must prove your identity to the reception staff who will then supply a registration document with personalised access code.
You can only apply in person and we require photo-ID for the person making the application or alternatively a birth certificate if no photo ID is available. Once a patient reaches their 16th Birthday they will be required to Register themselves for an access code, to comply with confidentiality regulations.
- Easyread guides
- Getting started (PDF, 316kb)
- Giving another person access (PDF, 589kb)
- Giving employed carers access (PDF, 138kb)
- Guide for young people (PDF, 317kb)
- Guide for adult and young carers (PDF, 316kb)
- Protecting your GP online records (PDF, 273kb)
- About GP online records (PDF, 274kb)
- Your GP record (PDF, 307kb)
Further information about GP Online Services can be found on the NHS website.